A victim of fraud who could not recover his loss, because the defendant did not have sufficient funds, could request the Crown to pay money received under a confiscation order.

CA (Crim Div) (Kennedy LJ, Bell J, Hooper J)


0 comments… add one

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Skip to toolbar