At the Isleworth Court User Meeting on 26/4/17 I took the following notes from a legal adviser attending on behalf of Hammersmith to advise Isleworth on what was happening with the closure, this information will be of interest to members in the affected area:
Hammersmith MC report by Nisha Gautama, legal adviser.
- 12/6 YC work goes to HCYC. She assumes youth work will still come to Isleworth under sendings
- DV court, Probation breaches, traffic, CPS NGAP and GAP courts all go to Westminster.
- Trials and overnights remain at Hammersmith until end July 17.
- All trial work thereafter will go to Hendon.
- Decommission of Hammersmith set for Aug.
No committal (sending) pathway changes to Isleworth planned. So HCMC and Westminster will be sending to to a mix of Crown Courts depending on the URN codes. Risk of error noted.