Controlled Work Audit Trends published
PUBLISHED December 18, 2013
Document provides guidance on avoiding nil assessments and cost reductions
The Contract Compliance Improvement Working Group has updated the ?Controlled Work Audit Trends? document, published on the Justice website (see link below).
- highlights common billing errors found during assurance work done on Civil and Crime Controlled Work matters, and
- gives guidance on how providers can ensure adherence to the contract and regulations, and prevent errors.
This document considers recurring errors on all types of Controlled Work reviews, notably:
- Contract Compliance Audits
- Targeted file reviews
- On-site audits
- Contract Management visits
- Claims analysis/data validation
- Escape Fee assessments.