LCCSA Identity Card: Terms
In obtaining an LCCSA identity card you must agree to:
- Report lost cards to us immediately by email to email@example.com. Failure to do so may result in the member being removed from the scheme and could jeopardise the scheme for all users.
- Notify us immediately if you:
- change your name,
- if your appearance changes such that they can no longer be recognised from your photograph,
- your business details change,
- you no longer require access to the scheme, or
- you no longer qualify as a practicing solicitor or CILEx Advocate.
You acknowledge that the card remains at all times the property of the LCCSA and will be returnable if at any time the LCCSA requires the return of the said card.