17:45 - 18:45
Jeremy Dein QC presents a practical guide designed to assist solicitors on the impact and consequences of R. v. Jogee  UKSC 8. It attempts to state, in a "nutshell", the principles outlined by the Court, and to advise as to logistical steps that may be taken in lights of the Judgment.
Points of discussion include:
- The mischief behind the old law of joint enterprise;
- How the Courts came to take a wrong turn;
- The ramifications of that wrong turn;
- The Supreme Court decision;
- Joint enterprise - the future;
- Logistical steps for appeal.
If you are already a member of the LCCSA then you need to login to access this restricted content. If you're not a member, then why not join now and get immediate access. Alternatively, you can pay a single fee of £15 by first subscribing to this site as a free member and then returning to this page where a "buy-now" form will appear. You'll then be able to watch this webinar as many times as you want!