Legal Cashier/Office Administrator Vacancy
Previous experience working in a law firm required.
VARIED DUTIES IN THE ACCOUNTS OFFICE SUPPORTING THE PRACTICE MANAGER IN THE DAY TO DAY SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
- CHECKING DAILY ONLINE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR MONIES RECEIVED AND INFORMING STAFF AND MANAGER.
- DAILY ACCOUNT POSTINGS
- DAILY PAYMENT REQUESTS – SETTING UP BANK REQUESTS
- KEEPING RECORDS OF HOLIDAYS/SICKNESS
- ALL ASPECTS OF ARCHIVING
- MONITORING OF MAIN (EFBW) INCOMING EMAILS AND DISTRIBUTION
- WILL AND DEED QUERIES
- MONTHLY LEGAL AID BILLING
- AD-HOC DUTIES AS AND WHEN REQUIRED
- LIASING WITH IT WHEN ISSUES ARISE
- ASSISTING WITH AUDIT REQUESTS/QUERIES AND REVIEWS
- VARIOUS OFFICE ADMIN DUTIES
EFBW is one of the oldest Criminal Defence Lawyers since 1887 in East End of London , a renowned and highly regarded Law Firm. Over 100 years combined experience and they have secured successful outcomes. Strong and dedicated Team with top-level expertise. Highly ranked in London & UK. Firm deals with both Legal Aid and Private Funding options.
Closing date is 25/06/21
Contact : DebbieW@efbw.co.uk